Only one year old, this site ranks for around 3000 key phrases, and comes with a Facebook page of 27K engaged followers and a Pinterest account of 7841 followers.
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
How is your business monetized?
Advertising, affiliate marketing and sponsored content
Please describe your business model
This website is a portal which provides great information on natural remedies and other health related topics.
Are you the original owner of the business?
Which platform does the website use?
Where is the site hosted and will this need to change after purchase?
It's hosted on Momwebs.com. You can keep it at the same host: just need to transfer it to your own account.
Why are you selling the business?
I’m having some health issues and can’t focus on maintaining the site properly. The site is growing nicely and I hope someone can take it and run with it, rather than have it decline in my inadequate care.
Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website?
Yes, revenue can be accurately tracked back to the business.
Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other business and personal accounts?
No, it’s together with other websites I own.
If necessary, do you have tax returns available to support your revenue claims?
Not specifically for this website.
Are you willing to provide live revenue verification?
Yes, upon request from serious buyers and/or Flippa marketplace integrity.
What are the main expenses of the business?
Hosting, Tailwind & Board Booster (I use these to manage my Pinterest account)
What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Pinterest, Facebook, Organic
Do you use, or have you experimented with, social media marketing?
Yes, I use both Pinterest and Facebook
Do you or have you ever purchased traffic?
At times I use a FB ad for $1/day boosting a post.
Do you use, or have you experimented with direct / display advertising?
Yes, I use Mediavine
Have you experimented with any other sales / marketing initiatives?
What makes your website better than its competition?
While still fairly new, the site is loved by Google, as well as Facebook and Pinterest (doesn’t have all the “eggs in one basket”). All original content, and pleasing design.
Which ad networks does the website utilize?
Are all ad networks transferable to the new owner?
Yes (you need to apply, but Mediavine said it’ll be a very easy process to continue). The buyer will need to continue with Mediavine for 30 days from the day of purchase, per Mediavine’s agreement to give notice 30 days in advance. I would recommend staying with them, because I tested several other networks and none come even close to the RPM form Mediavine.
BTW, Mediavine gives a bonus once a year (1% of that year's income), and if you continue with them your anniversary would be in January next year (they'll give you continuity from when I started)
Does your website utilize direct advertising?
No, Mediavine requires advertising exclusivity.
Are you willing to sign a 3-year non-compete contract in the industry that the website operates in?
Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
Yes, one month.
What are the primary growth opportunities for the business going forward?
This website has huge potential:
- Do some video to promote current articles (video does great on FB)
- Create some memes to increase FB engagement, which in turn will send more traffic to the site and affiliate offers you might want to promote
- There are several keywords in positions 5 through 20 that can easily be helped to rank higher (write more articles in the same theme and interlink them, update existing article with H2 and H3 tags for those specific keywords, write some guest posts to get a few incoming links, etc.). Pushing these top keywords to the top positions (1 thought 5) could potentially double or triple the site’s traffic/income
- Post more often. I posted 5 times a week in the beginning, but no longer have the time. Lately I only posted once a week, rarely twice. Increasing the number of posts will increase traffic.
- Write more about essential oils: they are very popular and the site’s audience LOVES information about oils. I started the site with essential oil content and later diversified into other health related subjects and even recipes. Just don't get involved in any MLM to sell oils (they have very strict rules for websites that promote oils if you are affiliate with an MLM company)
- Write one or more ebooks on popular health topics. The site comes with an ebook I wrote but didn’t promote. You only get usage rights, because I already have it on Kindle under a pen name (but it’s ready to promote and make money off of). The book is about argan oil.
- Come up with one or more private label products to sell (lots of opportunities)
- Approach more Brands: I only scratched the surface and the potential is huge!
- Look for more potential affiliate products. You can easily promote several clickbank products (I don’t have an account and didn’t want to sign up for one)
- Start a newsletter (huge potential)
- Grow the instagram following: it helps with sponsored content and it’s one of the best places to connect with brands.
Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business?
No, there are no geographic limitations.
|Site Established ?||April 2016|
|Built With ?||WordPress|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||18 April 2016|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||345|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||1,617,291|