You are bidding on Startu.ps the ultimate Startups branded short domain or more familiarly known as domain hack.
Including with it the premium Twitter handle @Magazine (comes as content free of charge).
.PS is trusted by a number of companies and startups alike including Meetu.ps (Meetup) Grou.ps Sni.ps OrangeAp.ps (Orange) etc.
Domain hacks are trusted and used by all major companies including Google (goo.gl), Apple (appsto.re), Microsoft (so.cl), HP (gr.am) etc. see this DomainSherpa infographic.
▶ Types of use:
▶ Top 10 domain hack sales (source: Namebio.com):
- 9.am $169,000
- local.ly $100,000
- net.work $100,000
- c.at $60,467
- t.ag $60,000
- soci.al $50,000
- virtu.al $40,000 (sold by Claim)
- instant.ly $32,000
- sto.re $30,000 (sold by Claim)
- famo.us $25,000
▶ Top startups domains:
- Startups.com (acquired for $500,000) is owned by Jose Vargas (HealthCare.com / PeopleFund).
- Startups.org is owned by Mark Cuban (MarkCuban.com)
- Startups.co is the world's largest startup platform (Crunchbase)
- Startups.co.uk The UK's No.1 starting a business resource
- Startups.ch is a public limited company that provides consultancy services for startups. (Crunchbase)
- Startups.be is a non-profit organization aiming to become a one-stop shop for Belgian entrepreneurship. (Crunchbase)
- Startups.ie a the heart of the Irish Startup Community. (Crunchbase)
▶ Domain hacks in the news:
Bonsai (Bons.ai) raises $7.6 million to help companies build their own AI
Lucid (Luc.id) raises $60M as it plans to dominate market research
Vine founders’ Hype (Hy.pe) app blends live video into a rich multimedia mix
Taco Bell Takes a Startup Approach in Launching 'Ta.co,' Its New Website
More news at @DomainHacks.
For more information about domain hacks and their value read our founder's interview with DomainSherpa.com: How to Value and Sell a Domain Name Ha.ck – With Max Guerin