Over $2.75 Million gross. $150k Last 2 years. No Reserve.
Sold at Public Auction
$24,000Bidding History: 44 bids
- Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:50:06 EST
- Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:04:05 EST
Website Statistics and Collected Data
|Links in Google||3|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links||166,718|
|SEMRush Keywords in Google||18|
|Domain Registration Date||31 Dec, 2006|
Rule The Seas is a browser based pirate themed MMORPG. The game has a loyal fan base that has been playing for years, and would explode back into a thriving community with a little TLC. The game is still producing ample income, however, it has been much larger in the past and with some love it can grow to be a thriving 6 figure business again.
The game is monitized by the sale of premium memberships and virtual consumable items. Prices range from $3 to $550. The game comes with a user base of over 175,000+ and their contact information is included.
To succeed in this business you will need to make additions to the game, add new content / quests, as well as provide users with customer support. Listening to their wants and needs will ensure the future success of the platform.
The buyer will receive the following:
- The game server on it's current hosting account so there will be no downtime
- Phone / Email / Messenger support during a 3 month transition period
- Exclusive rights to the artwork, platform, and domain names
- Hosting is $50 / Month
- Merchant account fees are $15 a month (Merchant account not included)
- Buyer will need to have a paypal account
- Buyer may wish to get a merchant account to process customer credit cards (Referrals available)
Additional Revenue Details
2011 Gross Revenue: $41,945.73
2010 Gross Revenue: $97,597.71
The only cost involved is $50/Month hosting and payment processing expenses through PayPal and Merchant Accounts.
The game has been on autopilot for the last year. With active administration 6 figure sales would be no problem.
Additional Traffic Details
Traffic is comprised of loyal registered users who play the game.