Another week, another integration!
Last week you may have seen we built a new AdMob integration. Feedback from both buyers and sellers has been excellent so far. Buyers love seeing the verified data on the listing pages, and sellers love how easy it is to connect — as well as the additional exposure it gives them.
Today we are excited to announce the release of another integration, this time with Stripe.
How does the Stripe integration work?
We’ve built an integration with Stripe that lets sellers connect their account and display verified revenue directly on their listing. Sellers cannot edit this data — it comes directly from Stripe and can be fully trusted.
Along with the revenue graph, we pull in four distinct data points:
- Orders: Total orders placed in the last 12 months
- Customers: Total unique customers who placed an order in the last 12 months
- Average Order Value (AOV): Total revenue divided by the total number of orders
- Refund Rate: Refunded orders divided by the total number of orders
In addition, we have a special set of data points for SaaS businesses:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR): The amount of predictable subscription revenue expected each month
- Churn: The percentage of customers who end their subscription each month
- Customer Lifetime Value (LTV): An estimate of the average revenue that a customer will generate throughout their lifespan
As a seller, connecting your account will give you a special badge and boost your visibility in search results — thereby increasing chances of a sale.
Who is eligible for this integration?
All sellers of Ecommerce, SaaS, Services, or Transactional/Marketplace websites that claim revenue will be given the opportunity to connect their Stripe account.
As a seller, how do I connect my Stripe account?
To connect your Stripe account, go to your listing page, and look for the Integrations Center. (This new hub will house all future integrations, so it’s best to become familiar with it!)
To connect, just click the button and follow the prompts. Verified revenue data will be displayed on your listing page a few moments after connecting.
You can disconnect your account at any time. This will remove the graph from the listing page, and erase your data from the database.
How often is the data refreshed?
Once a seller has connected their account, the data is refreshed monthly.
What if I don’t use Stripe?
This integration only works with Stripe. If you’re using another payment gateway, let us know. We’re planning more integrations in the future and would love to hear from you.
We hope you enjoy this new integration!
We are always looking for ways to improve. Issues? Questions? Comments? Please let us know at [email protected].
Stefan von Imhof
Head of Product, Flippa.com