This is a very exciting opportunity to own a fast growing eCommerce business in an evergreen niche that is seeing a massively successful return on ad spend (ROAS) through the sellers proprietary techniques (that he’ll gladly share with the new owner!)
Tell us a little about yourself. What’s your background? How did you start with this website?
My name is Gary. I’m a 38 year old eCommerce entrepreneur from Ireland. I have been doing eCommerce for nearly 10 years now and I own a large portfolio of eCommerce stores as well as several physical businesses.
I began this particular site as I saw a great, evergreen potential within the niche and knew full well that my unique advertising techniques could work quite well with this product. While the business is young, I have been able to use my experience as an eCommerce entrepreneur to optimize it quickly and it is already delivering stellar profit on great margins.
Perhaps the most notable aspect of this business is your advertising technique. Will the new owner be trained on your methods and be able to use them on both this business and others that they may own?
Yes. I will train them up until they fully understand my marketing technique & strategy, you can vouch that it works as you have seen it on my other website (neonbite)
Yes. They can then apply this to their other businesses if they wish, we can agree a set amount of time/phone/zoom/skype etc in the sale and I’m available on a consulting basis after that if required.
How much runway capital would be needed to continue operating this business as usual once the new owner takes control?
At the current revenue of $300k+ per month, the new owner would require approximately $10k in cashflow as my private supplier gives 10 days credit on goods – AKA he ships to my customer first and only bills me 10 days after (he is also flexible on this if required). He is happy to continue this relationship to the new owner
What countries do you currently sell to? What is the return rate? How is customer service handled?
I sell worldwide with a super low return rate of 0.001% which is a testament of how good the product is & it’s quality ( i have attached customer screenshots of reviews & feedback in the Flippa listing)
Customer service is handled by my VA’s, one of which is a team leader, so I don’t get any headaches & they handle everything. They are happy to continue on in the business so no training new staff for the buyer
What are the top 3 suggestions that you’d give a new owner to keep this business growing? (the first 3 are lazy ways & the rest will take a little more effort)
- About 50k per month is lost to abandoned checkouts, I would focus on reducing that through optimization or improving retargeting.
- SEO. A huge opportunity lies here as I have done no work in this area!
- Brand searches are growing hugely as our brand traction grows, on search engines alone, approximately $6-7k in weekly sales is coming directly from people who are searching our brand name, no efforts are being made retargeting these.
- Bulk purchase, this would release huge amounts of profit from the existing business setup without any efforts.
- Private label. As this will open up 2 more huge sales channels like Amazon & Ebay which are ripe for profit as there are no major private label sellers on there at the moment. I have engaged my supplier on this & he is happy & able to get the products private labeled.
- Following research, one other major advertising platform remains untested & the customer demographics are ideally suited for it, (I will reveal full details to interested parties after proof of funds).