7SecondsSmile is an upstart eCommerce store that is seeing absolutely incredible month over month growth. Using a team of 17 virtual assistants, essentially an entire virtual company, along with unique and modern ad placements on apps such as Snapchat, they are driving mammoth conversion metrics and out of this world profitability.
Tell us about this massive team of VA’s.
1. Customer Support Team – Our seven different customer support VAs have grown together over the last year and have developed a strong team spirit. That is how we were able to consistently maintain an average reply time of 8 hours. One of those six manages the others, so no time required from your side.
2. Supplier & Fulfillment Team – Our team of four different suppliers have successfully shipped over 70,000 different orders. The fulfillment process and the suppliers are being organized by our Fulfillment Manager. He has a proven history of over 3 years and is one of the best in terms of taking care of everything. No worries for you. The manager and the team of suppliers are connected with our customer support staff. That is how they make sure every customer gets what they ordered and also is able to modify orders if needed.
3. Product Research & Marketing Team – Our marketing team of four people are constantly searching for new products on the web. They build and design the product pages. They create the advertising videos and manage the marketing campaigns. As this is a very important part of the business, you will help monitoring the ad campaigns and the budget spent. Important: This will require about 1-2 hours per day.
4. Email Marketing Team – We have a team of four people, who are creating automatic flows and advertising campaigns on a daily basis. This team alone has generated over $160,000 in last 30 days with email marketing alone, COMPLETELY automated.
5. Extra VAs – We have a person who is taking care of PayPal cases/disputes and credit card disputes. She is the best in terms of winning those disputes and will take care of everything. No time needed. Moreover, we do have programmer who can basically can do everything on our website and fulfill every possible wish you may have in terms of modifying the site. Also, we have an accountant who will do the exact profit/loss calculation on a daily basis, so you can always check your profits made on the day before, when you wake up!
What happened to make your GA data skyrocket in April?
In April, we started to run Snapchat advertisement. This turns out to distort Google Analytics data. In Snapchat there is a feature called “Preload ing”, which we started using at the end of Apirl. When the user sees an ad, the website already starts loading in the background and this is counted as a pageview (without the user even clicking on the ad). Therefore, every ad impression on Snapchat is counted as a visitor and that is why the number of visitors is so high – according to Google Analytics. The real number for April is about 1.5 Million and in May about 2 Million.
Where are you getting your products and how are you choosing them?
We actually have four different suppliers who source the products directly from factories in China. This means that they get cheaper pricing than the average customer, so our pricing is far below the AliExpress pricing.
Since we have four different suppliers, they battle each other to get the prices down since they are in a Skype group all together and can see each others’ quotes for the products.
As for choosing products, we are constantly running tests to see what performs the best. Currently, we’ve found that health and beauty products sell the best for us, but once in a while there is a standout item in another category that sells extremely well.
Who is this business ideal for?
Anyone with a basic understanding of social media advertisement, who is looking for an above average return on their investment with a growing, simple and straightforward business. Over the past year our team has proven to be reliable and effective, taking 95% of the work out of your hands. Other than frequently monitoring our virtual assistants and ad budget/campaigns, you don’t need to do much to enjoy the upward trending growth in the ecommerce sector that is sure to grow.