Fully Automated Dropshipping Shopify Site for Sale. Do check out the attached Video Walkthrough!
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
You are bidding on a 11+ month old Hunting Apparel & accessories eCommerce store. This Shopify store comes with a seasoned fanpage of almost 20,000 fans, lots of repeat orders and ~12,000 monthly unique visitors.
It is a seasoned 11+ months store with no signs of decline. The hunting apparel & accessories market has a lot of growth and is on a boom currently. The groundwork has been laid. The site makes sales from both paid ads and with organic traffic too.
The store made a total of $103,100.00 in revenue and $31,160.00 in profit over a 11 month period. (September 1st – July 24th but only 8.5 Months of advertising)
Do check out the attached Video Walkthrough!
Why am I selling it?
The reason why I’m looking to sell this store is because I’m working on a new project and that’s why I haven’t scaled this store up after hitting my goal of $100k in sales. This new project takes all my time and focus, and the store for sale needs someone who is willing to put the focus on it that it deserves, and a big part of that is scaling it up. As I have achieved my own personal goals with this store, I’d like to move on and level up.
The winner of this store gets the following assets:
1. The entire shopify website + unique theme, domain + all website files
2. Lots of organic traffic & sales that I get from this organic traffic. I made $1500 USD in December without spending anything on ads – all organically.
3. The whole ad account with my exact Facebook ad campaign including Pixel and all data. Though you will still get sales even without paid advertising – like I made $1500 USD in December without spending a dime on paid ads.
4. Our Facebook fan page with almost 20,000 likes. This is a HUGE asset and a very powerful one. I get lots of organic (free) orders from posts I make on my Facebook page. It will only grow bigger and bigger. Plus our Instagram fan page with 5,000+ follower.
5. E-mail list of 3500+ customers + order details of 2000+ orders inside the Shopify admin panel.
6. $30,000 worth of Ads Data + Campaigns
7. SEO – The site is starting to get more and more sales from search engine / organically and you can push this further by paying someone for heavy SEO work so you can get even more organic sales and increase the value of this site a lot more.
The way of advertising will be shown to you once you purchase the store. I have tons of data and ad verticals you can begin to use to make money from day 1. Note again that the store gets tons of organic traffic and I’ve made $1500 in December in sales without spending a single dime on ads. You also will get custom recorded advertising videos and photos of 2 products.
Finance of the privious 5 months (Fees includes Shopify monthly subscription, Shopify fees, PayPal/Stripe fees)
- Ad Spend $9,000.00
- Fees $1,200.00
- Goods $9,000.00
= Profit $6,800.00
- Ad Spend $2,300.00
- Fees $650.00
- Goods $3.100
= Profit $2,750.00
- Ad Spend $1,500.00
- Fees $550.00
- Goods $3,100.00
= Profit $3,350.00
- Ad Spend 3,500.00
- Fees $700
- Goods $4,300.00
= Profit $4,500.00
- Ad Spend 5,200.00
- Fees $700
- Goods $5,400.00
= Profit $3,500.00
Facebook advertising: $100-$200 per day.
Shopify + Apps - $180per month.
Revenue & Profit
The store made a total of $103,100.00 in revenue and $31,160.00 in profit over a 11 month period. (September 1st – July 24th but only 8.5 Months of advertising) See the attached video walkthrough for more details.
Suppliers & Operations
I have very good established relationship with my suppliers and I will introduce you to him. Profit margins are excellent. (50 – 60%) and profit per product is nearly $20+ which is a rarity for dropshipping websites.
100% Automated Order Fullfilment – Takes a few minutes!
I fulfill all orders directly with my supplier. I only export the orders, send the CSV file and once returned, file with tracking info. I import the file with an app called MassFulill. This will take only 10 minutes, no matter how many orders you have to fulfill. For products I don’t sell much I use an automated app called Oberlo which adds and fulfils all of the products automatically within a few minutes. Everything is 100% automated so you don’t need a VA at all no matter the order volume.
Running this store takes 30 – 40 minutes a day at most and I’ll explain everything you need to run it smoothly.
This is a 100% automated store and it is mostly passive income. With paid advertising you can take the profits and sales to new heights, but even without investing anything in paid ads you will enjoy lots of organic traffic and free sales, not to mention the existing Facebook page which you can use for the same purpose – driving organic sales.
Please see the attachments and especially the Video Walkthrough attached below!
|Site Established ?||September 2016|
|Built With ?||—|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||No|
|Domain Registered ?||19 August 2016|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||127|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||2,670,671|