Looking to takeover a gorgeous website in the celebrity niche that receives a steady flow of organic traffic from the search engines? Look no further! Just plugin your adsense code and profit!
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
1-2 hour per week or less if you want to add more content
1. Please briefly describe the business model
Its like MTV cribs or lifestyles of the rich and famous, but in a website format. People LOVE seeing how celebrities live and where they live. We have sources that show when a celebrity buys or leases a new home and we then write a basic description of the house and post online.
Site is under monetized with google adsense. There was never focus on revenue. The focus was on creating a site that you mindless scroll through for hours looking at different houses. The revenue method that was planned was selling advertising directly but been busy with other projects and have not had a chance to do this yet.
2. When was the business established?
The business started in Mid 2012
3. Whats your competitive edge?
This gorgeous designed site ranks well for a lot of different keywords and searches. It gets a regular flow of organic traffic and as soon as new posts go live they almost always start getting organic traffic almost immediately.
Site includes proprietary procedure of obtaining new celebrity home listings and addresses.
4. Who is your typical customer?
Traffic is worldwide and is more female oriented
5. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. Partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem.
1. Please list all domain names that are included in the sale
celebhomes.net + Celebhomes.org
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.
https://in.pinterest.com/celebhomes/celebrity-house-pictures/ - 198 followers / 539 pins
https://twitter.com/celeb_homes/ - 45 followers
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?
Yes. Website includes a list of subscribers who have never been marketed to. List size is a few hundred.
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
Yes, all customers with all their info, it's all organized inside csv.
TRAFFIC & MARKETING
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Organic search, social media, referals, etc.
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
We have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overview
6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?
7. How does the site rank for related keywords?
I can provide Analytics access to any interested prospect.
1. What is the revenue method?
Adsense has been added but not optimized.
2. Please confirm that all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner
Yes. Simply plugin your adsense and start collecting.
3. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes - this will be provided to a qualified and interested buyers.
4. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
No, but it can be verified using adsense.
5. Why is revenue low?
In general this site was never advertised, marketed or optimized well for search engines, but it still manages to generate a steady stream of valuable oragnic search engine traffic.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
1. How much time, in average, does it take to operate and maintain the site, per week?
Around 1-2 hours per week if you want to add new content. Otherwise no time is needed.
2. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
3. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is - the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?
Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee.
1. Please describe your main competitors
The celebrity market is HUGE. Lots of competition and LOTS of people searching for info.
2. What makes the website better than its competition?
Easy to remember domain name with a gorgeous fully functional industry leading website platform and database.If you were able to acquire a premium domain like this and put hours into coding and designing the site you will exceed the reserve price of this listing.
1. Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via instant messaging, slack and email for up to 30 days after the sale date.
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Increase social media marketing and/or advertising while building the email list. Turn this site into a daily destination for thousands.
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too.
All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
4. Where are your customers from?
Mainly the USA. But customer base has customer from all over the world.
WEBSITE TRAFFIC STATS
Click this link for traffic stats: statcounter.com/p7731043/summary/?guest=1
We will help the new buyer completely transfer ALL assets after the sale.
ASSET SALE INCLUDES:
|Site Established ?||May 2012|
|Built With ?||WordPress|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||5 March 2012|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||2,620|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||930,447|