Easy to manage site requiring less than 2 hr/week selling high ticket digital goods with 90% gross margins generating traffic through AdWords.
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
|United Arab Emirates||16|
Edison Plans is a provider of business plan writing services generating almost all traffic from Google AdWords pay-per-click.
The buyer will receive the AdWords account, which has over 5,000 negative keywords and is fully optimized. Edison Plans has a 9.7/10 review across 70 ratings on Trustpilot and 5.0 star, 17 reviews on a verified Google Places listing.
The site is running on custom PHP on Cloudflare CDN in order to ensure it is as fast as possible. We have also performed A/B testing on all key landing pages in order to optimize the site for conversions.
Edison Plans sells custom business plans at a fixed price of $495 through an Ecommerce checkout system. Once customers check-out, they automatically download a questionnaire and send it to us.
The owner has a contractor completing the plans for 10% of cost. The average customer acquisition cost is $250, however, it is decreasing (in May it was only $100), this will continue to decrease as the domain ranks higher.
The owner presently spends less than one hour per week answering calls and speaking with customers. The questionnaire and client correspondence is direct to the sub-contractor responsible for order fulfillment. It is not really needed to answer the phone, as people who call in just don't take the time to review the website, so they are not really interested enough to read the site to begin with.
The owner is aware of several potential growth opportunities for the business which can generate more revenue under new management.
1. Cross Selling: Items synergistic to the business plan may be added to the checkout process including business registration, marketing, web design/development services, or business financing.
2. Up-Selling: There is presently one plan price of $495, it is possible to include more packages. In some cases, we have sold plans for $1,000 - 2,000 through the website or through partner referrals, however, there is no web interface for more than one package.
3. Other Sales Channels: Since this is a relatively new business, organic rankings have not yet started to show, but they will since the business is spending money on AdWords. The business may also target keywords on the Bing/Yahoo! network. Once you start to target SEO, sales will grow substantially.
4. Foreign Markets: We have tested sales in Canada and the United Kingdom, we charge around $890 after the exchange rate in Canada and have experienced a positive return, but slightly lower than that of the US market.
5. New Product Lines: We presently focus on business plans for investment, but there is also a market for bank loan and immigration business plans. We did not focus on this because the core market is investor business plans.
Reason for Selling
I am performing an acquisition myself within the next few months and need immediate cash flow for a down payment. Edison Plans was intended to be sold from the beginning, which is why I intentionally kept the business model simple and easy to manage.
What is included to the Buyer
Important Commentary to Financials
|Site Established ?||July 2016|
|Built With ?||—|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||11 October 2016|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||55|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||3,677,495|