Since launch on 3/31/16 the business has produced $52,911.01 in revenue.
This network was built to monetize a long established digital publishing website after it was acquired. This website is included in the sale.
The sale includes:
- The main website where customers place orders and pay, which is built on WooCommerce and includes a custom built cart design and theme
- all 23 operational website, with the option to take over the dedicated hosting and registrar accounts, of which there are 9.
- 6 additional premium domains that were purchased at auction but have not yet been developed.
- The email list of 893 subscribers and customer information for the 57 existing customers.
How the Business Currently Works
Once a month we email our subscriber list to let them know we will be opening our doors for orders in the next 24 hours. The morning of the "opening" that month's unique access code is emailed to the subscribers who then have only 72 hours to place their orders.
After 72 hours, the password no longer works and the site closes until the next opening.
Once an order is placed the specific details of the order are sent to an outsourced writing team to have the specific, unique articles created for publication on websites that meet the orders requirements.
Client orders (and pricing) is based on niche and their desired level of link authority. All websites have a minimum Domain Authority and Domain Rating of 20 or above, and a minimum Trust Flow of 10+.
Currently links are sold in 2 forms:
- A monthly service, sold in packages of 3 links per month
- One-time link placements, of which customers can choose their desired niche and metrics
Opportunities for Significant Growth
We understand there are 4 primary paths to significantly grow the revenue or profits of this business:
- Stop running openings and allow visitors to place orders at any time throughout the month.
- Remove the need to have a password to get into the website to place your order, so anyone at any time can visit the site and order.
- Profits could also be increased significantly by no longer publishing new, unique 1,100 word articles for each and every link order - and instead recycling existing content for the placement of new links. Cost of article creation is by far the largest current cost
- Adding new sites to the existing network on a regular basis so that repeat customers have new inventory to purchase
Why We Are Selling
This network was built to support SEO rankings for a number of our company's other business ventures, which are now established. Operating the network was a way to make profit from the assets we needed but it has become a distraction from running our other businesses.