You may still be able to buy this website:
Created the page for passive income. Runs on Shopify / Dropshipping Business Model.
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
1. How does this business work?
When a customer buys a product from your site you will accept payment for the product for your retail price. Once you have received the funds, you place the order directly with the seller from AliExpress.com. This is typically a usual online order at AliExpress.com. The seller will then charge you for the cost of the item and ship the item directly to your buyer. Done! You have just sold an item at your set retail price and processed the order for your customer. AliExpress suppliers take care of everything including warehousing, packaging and shipping. You don't have to store any product - All products are send from Aliexpress sellers directly to your clients/customers.
Social Media Account?
This business comes with FB account: Facebook (approx. 1000 fans)
2. Are you the original owner of the business?
Yes I am the original owner.
3. What you will get:
- Domain name and website: IconicGreyOne.com
- Free traffic from social networks
- Active social network accounts with almost 1000 relevant followers (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Iconic-Grey-One-Online-Shop-1814356122130738/)
- Email List: Almost 4.000 active
- Easily to manage and operate
- Strategy how you can sell online products / dropshipping
4. Why is the business being sold?
Other projects take all my time.
5. How you can expand this business:
If you are ready to devote some time to promotion work, you can definitely increase the number of orders.
- simply add more products and content
- continue making focus on social pages / FB ads campaigns, answer to comments and questions in FB and Instagram accounts
- create advertising campaigns with Google Adwords, Instagram or Snapchat
- make posts about it on different niche related blogs or forums to obtain a good traffic and quality backlinks for SEO purposes.
6. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilise?
7. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products?
8. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes I can. I also provided a Revenue Picture Proof below.
From my point of view the most efficient and effective way to verify revenue is following:
- we agree on certain time when we can call each other via Team Viewer or Skype to share screen (shopify admin)
9. Does the owner of the site need any specific skills in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
You just need to know the basics on how to treat a customer, no special knowledge or skills required.
10. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?
Emails 2-5 per week usually. Questions and answers almost always typical (how long does it take for order to arrive or request to provide tracking number)
11. What will you need to run this business:
- Your own PayPal / Stripe account to accept payments.
- Facebook Account (to create Ads)
11.b Buyer agree to pay all Flippa (payment) fees
12. What are fixed costs:
|Site Established ?||June 2016|
|Built With ?||—|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||7 August 2016|
|Registrar ?||TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.|
|Content Unique ?||No|
|Design Unique ?||No|
|Pages In Google ?||46|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||5,121,162|