You may still be able to buy this website:
MySnapFilter.com is a custom Snapchat design site. Customers place orders and we design a filter to their specifications. I am selling to invest my time and money in a new business.
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
1. Business is partially outsourced. I do the client communications and some basic filter design in Photoshop (quicker to make edits this way). I hire designers to help with heavy lifting design work. Cost with them varies from $5 for quick designs to $75 for complex filters with custom cartoon work. Introductions will be made to those designers.
2. Website has tremendous SEO value. Site rank at the top for many searches including: custom Snapchat filters, Snap filters, custom snap filter, birthday snapchat filter, snapchat filter wedding, bar mitzvah snapchat filter, create custom snapchat filter, custom snapchat filter for business etc.
3. 92% of traffic is organic SEO driving 5,000-7,000+ visitors and 10-15k page views per month. Low bounce rate of 39%.
4. Marketing potential is huge as I have done nothing besides for reaching out to 2 bloggers who posted about my site.
5. Snapchat is the most popular social app and everyone wants a custom filter for their birthday, wedding, event, business etc. Millions of potential customers.
6. I currently work 10 hours per week answering emails and making minor tweaks to designs.
7. Minimal monthly fixed costs of ~$30
8. Large target market and highly scalable if you can rework the flow and order management.
What makes us different from the other guys?
1. Higher price = higher margin. I don’t waste my time with $25 orders. Average order price in 2016 was $150 and average order so far in 2017 has been $179.
2. US based. Customers value working with a US based company that can communicate well over email
What you get with the sale:
1. Domain name ownership
2. Squarespace account
3. Website and original Snapchat filter design files
4. 1,000 email mailing list of past customers and high value potential customers who signed up for mailing list
5. I will be available for 1-2 months to answer any questions.
6. Instagram and Twitter accounts, @mysnapfilter, and email account [email protected]
7. Relationships with corporate clients, event planners and PR firms that are repeat customers
After you buy the site, I recommend the following:
1. Site redesign. Change order flow to a tiered pricing model where client pays upfront instead of a quote system like I have now.
2. Ramp up advertising.
3. Create order management workflow so designers will automatically receive orders from the site. This would cut down on the need for you to be relaying information from client to them.
4. Create blog content to rank in SEO.
How is your business monetized?
Please describe your business model in 1 to 5 sentences
We design custom Snapchat filters for businesses, birthdays, weddings, and other events.
Are you the original owner of the business?
Which platform does the website use?
Where is the site hosted?
Why are you selling the business?
I am selling because I want to work on other projects. I have a day job so my time at night and on weekends is already limited.
Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website?
Yes, revenue can be accurately tracked back to the business.
Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other business and personal accounts?
No, but mostly separate.
If necessary, do you have tax returns available to support your revenue claims?
No, I do not have tax returns available at this time.
Are you willing to provide live revenue verification?
Yes, upon request from serious buyers and/or Flippa marketplace integrity.
What are the main expenses of the business?
Snapchat hosting fees and 3rd party designer fees
Please list all domain names you are including in the sale
Are you including any social media accounts in the sale?
Are there any email lists included in the sale?
Yes, 1,000 subscribers.
What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Do you use, or have you experimented with, social media marketing?
Yes, I have in the past but not currently.
Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Yes, I have done some SEO including paid content creators to blog about the site, reddit post, social media accounts, keyword optimization, etc.
Has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, to my knowledge my site has never received any search engine penalties.
Do you use, or have you experimented with direct / display advertising?
No, I have not.
Do you have employees or contracts with freelancers?
How is the content of your website produced? Provide a step-by-step breakdown
I hire designers to create the filters.
Task 1 - Customer Service
Description - Replying to customer emails
Hours Per Week - 5
Who - Owner
Task 2 - Filter Design
Description - Designing the filters
Hours Per Week - 5
Who - 1
Does the owner need specific skillsets in order to successfully operate the site?
No, but it would be helpful to have basic Photoshop knowledge.
Do you and/or any employees or freelancers provide customer support?
Email. 5-8 emails per order on average.
What makes your website better than its competition?
The client is able to tell us exactly what they want, and we make it a reality. They are not constrained to templates they dont love like on other sites. I do have templates I work off to cut down on design time.
Great Google search rankings.
Please breakdown each of the services you offer and include an overview of pricing
Custom Snapchat Filter - Prices range from $95-$350 based on complexity of design and type of client, i.e individual vs business
How many paying clients did you have last month for each of your services?
Will you provide 1-3 months of post-sale support & training?
What are the primary growth opportunities for the business going forward?
Website redesign and tailoring the services offered.
Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business?
No, there are no geographic limitations. However, Snapchat filters can only be placed in certain countries. I know the US, Canada, UK, UAE, and Australia work well. Not sure which other countries Snapcaht supports for custom filters.
|Site Established ?||March 2016|
|Built With ?||Squarespace|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||14 March 2016|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||13|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||1,947,719|