Single-word Exact Match Domain
The Big Night is Big Business
The average spend per household in America is about $1,000 for prom each year.
According to the Visa Prom Survey 2014:
• Western families will spend an average of $1,125
• Northeastern families will spend an average of
• Southern families will spend an average of $926
• Midwestern families will spend an average of $835
Teens search online for everything they are going to buy from products such as prom dresses, prom shoes, etc., to services like limo services.
Prom.net could be used as a:
1) Prom store to sell everything kids want;
2) Useful sister site with info and advice to support existing site already selling products for prom;
3) Huge portal for all things prom;
4) Social network for prom; or,
5) Prom raffle site to win free prom dresses, etc., attracting tons of traffic and sponsors.