Domain Name for sale
DROPCATCH.COM 920 LLC
Hawaii-Island.com - 90500 exact match searches monthly
- 8.6 million people visited the city of Hawaii in 2015
- Tourism revenue of 15 billion U.S. dollars in 2015
- On any given day, we have 200,000+ visitors in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Tourism is the biggest generator of jobs among the major economic sectors, supporting 165,000 jobs in Hawai‘i
- Fair market rent value of two-bedroom apartment in Hawaii - 1780 US Dollars. *Source - Statista
- Hawaii homes average sale price - 500,000 US dollars *Source - Trulia
Other Facts -
- The Aloha State - This official "Popular Name" was designated in 1959 by the Legislature of the State. This was adopted in the same year in which Hawaii became a state.
- Paradise of the Pacific - Anyone who has ever visited a secluded cove on one of the Hawaiian islands will understand why Hawaii is sometimes called the "Paradise of the Pacific." The natural beauty of the islands is well known.
- The Pineapple State - Hawaii has also been referred to as "The Pineapple State" because of the pineapple industry and its impact on the state's economy. More than one-third of the world's commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii.
- The Youngest State - The last state to enter the union, Hawaii is sometimes referred to as "The Youngest State".
- The only state in the United States of America able to grow coffee plants commercially is Hawaii.
Similiar Domain Sales -
- hawaiiancruises.com 38,888 USD
- hawaii.de 31,367 USD
- flyhawaii.com 20,000 USD
- hawaiihoneymoons.com 14,260 USD
- top-10-hawaii.com 13,010 USD
- hawaiianamanagement.com 11,000 USD
- hawaiianislands.com 10,000 USD