An Online Magazine making around $1200 per month on autopilot.
Touch a value for a description
|Page Views||% of Total|
Geeker's Magazine: An Online Magazine Dedicated to Geeks.
As the name, Suggests Geeker's Magazine is the Well Established Automated Business founded in Jan 2010. The Web site was started as a hobby but later on it turned out to be a massive Money making Automated Business. The website focusses on iPhone and Android Apps with the latest trends about Technology.
Reason for Selling GM: The one and only reason to sell this awesome automated business is that I want to invest in another project which requires a huge investment.
Traffic Details: The traffic of GM is already verified with Flippa and moreover the verified pdf's of Google Analytics is attached (Checkout the attachments). The traffic of GM is decreased in the last one year or so, the reason behind this decrease is that I'm busy with some other projects and was not able to work on it & That's why I have decided to sell it.
Revenue Details: The Geeker's Magazine is having a number of sources of Income in the last 4 years, The details of each Income source are as follows:
1. Google Adsence: This the main source of Income for GM and it goes up to $4500 per month in the past.(You can check out the screenshot attached) Right now it's making around $700 per month(Proof Attached).
2. Technoratti Media: This is also the main source of Income and I have used it many times during the last few years. Although many payments are received by checks itself So its's not possible to show that, but the Payments made through Paypal are attached with a screenshot.
3. Affiliate Income: Although I have tried many networks but the one which proved out to be the best one is Commission Junction. The total commission earned in the last one year from April 2013 to May 2014 is $4575 (Screenshot Attached). I have not tried too many affiliates, its just for one product and you can further optimize it to the max amount with more networks and more affiliate products.
4. Direct Advertisement or paid Links: I have not accepted too many link posts due to Google's guidelines, but still it was one of the way where I have made money several times. I have also tried Buysellads for some time, which turned out to be a good way to selling direct links.
My Intensions was not just to make money by too many spaces of direct advertisers or with too many links. So I have tried to use the limited amount of ads as well as paid links just to be safe from Google updates.
What you will get With Auction:
1. Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/geekersmagazine
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/geekersmag
Payment Method: The Mode of Payment is Paypal (preferred) but you can also go with ESCROW. No isuues with that :)
Transfer Process: If you are not feeling comfortable transferring the site to your host than we can help you in that. Just provide us the server details and we will do everything for you. :)
If you still have any question, feel free to let us know via comments or PM. Best of Luck & Happy Bidding!
1. Why I'm not able to sell the site in last auctions?
- Well, I don't have any previous experience in flipping websites. I am just another new user on Flippa, So I was expecting a too high price for the sites and didn't accepted any offers. But thanks to Flippa premium support staff who helps me to understand how to evaluate the site with income source. After talking a lot of brokers or buyers I have decided to put in again as auction with low reserve price :)
2. I'm still using any other ad networks like Technoratti?
- Obviously, the networks like technoratti and buy sell ads proves out to be highly payable networks for me but as i'm not working on the site anymore. So I have removed other ad networks, but you can use any network and test out at your own which one works best for you.
3. How much work you need to run the site?
- I have left working on the site, but still it on stable state. So if you start working a\on it again and post regular article you will definately get an advantage.
4. Is there any paid traffic on the site?
- No, The site is having organic traffic, verified by flippa.
5. Still have any doubts?
- I have replied almost everything here, still have doubts, than Let them coming, don't hesitate to clear out your doubts via PM.
|Site Established ?||January 2010|
|Built With ?||WordPress|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||30 January 2010|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||535|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?||276,086|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||149,425|