$389/month revenue generating Cutlery Site with 156 uniques/month
Auction Ended Unsold
$1,200Bidding History: 28 bids
- Fri, 07 Dec 2012 05:04:03 EST
- Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:12:18 EST
Website Statistics and Collected Data
|Links in Google||3|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links||1,129|
|SEMRush Keywords in Google||202|
|Domain Registration Date||28 Oct, 2010|
You are bidding on knife-set.org
Thank you for taking the time to check out this auction. This is a great opportunity to purchase a solid revenue generating site. I purchased this domain in 2010 and it has been slowly rising in the ranks since then. It ranks on page one of Google for its main keyword, plus 3 related keywords and it receives an average of 156 unique views per day generating consistent income.
I have several websites so this is a site I have not focused on in months. In Mid October I began tracking its traffic stats using statcounter after noticing improvements in rankings after every google update. I also added affiliate links to it. It attracts buyers who are looking specifically for cutlery related products to purchase.
1. $510.64 in passive income has been made over the past 45 days.
2. For the month of November the site had 5,565 Page Loads and 4,674 Unique Visits.
Average - 186 page loads and 156 unique visits per day. - You can view traffic stats from the attachments or live on statcounter below: http://statcounter.com/p6374963/summary/?guest=1
3. All the site’s content is unique and original.
4. All the traffic is organic from the search engines. You don’t have to pay a cent for traffic. It’s all free. Below are some keywords the site ranks for and their search amounts.
“survival knife” - 6,400 EXACT Monthly Searches - Ranked #8
“best survival knife” - 4,400 EXACT Monthly Searches - Ranked #5
" knife set" - 2,400 EXACT Monthly Searches - Ranked #9
“best knife set” 1,300 EXACT Monthly Searches - Ranked #8
The site made $389 for the month of November from Amazon (Please see video attachment).
Not much is needed in regards to this site. The only expense is the hosting fee. All of the main SEO has already been done to maintain its income level so minimal work is required to keep the traffic and revenue stable. I recommend adding a few links and some fresh new content from time to time.
Why I’m Selling
I’m selling it to cover expenses for two other sites I’m working on.
Improvements To Increase Revenue
1) I honestly have not put a lot of time into this site for a while. If you choose to do absolutely nothing with it, you should comfortably be able to sit there and make between $300 and $400 per month. But, if you prefer to work at getting more revenue from the site, you may want to add more pages to it from a variety of related keywords.
2) Also, majority of the site’s traffic currently comes from the keywords “knife set” “survival knives” and “best survival knives.” This is organic traffic so good SEO could easily improve the rankings of these existing keywords for more traffic and I’d be more than happy to recommend SEO vendors who I use personally for my own sites.
What The Winning Bidder Gets
An instant average income of $300+ per month that you start earning once the site is under your control.
Domain - The domain is hosted on Godaddy and I will transfer it to your account for free.
Site Files - You will receive all the site’s files and a quick guide on how to sign up as an amazon affiliate if needed.
The site has made a total of $389.64 over the past 30 days and a total of $510.64 over 45 days (see video attachment for proof). It generates all of its income from Amazon. The great thing about Amazon is that people trust the site and Amazon have mastered the art of presenting relevant products to different people for the best conversion rates.
All you have to do is sit back and let people get to Amazon and they will naturally buy something. Then whether or not they buy the item you linked or a different item– you’ll earn a commission.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. You can either post a comment below or send me a pm on Flippa.