Touch a value for a description
GagApple is a unique name gotten as a premium domain. The word gag represents the sites niche of humor and Apple as we all know it is the most famous company around the planet. This humor portal was launched a month back and has started to gain a premier place on the World-Wide-Web when it comes to gags, jokes, comics, autocorrects, fail pictures, funny images etc. In just a month it has served 508,218 Pageviews with 40-35% traffic being US based. The other 60-65% comprises Canada, UK and Australia, egypt and Pakistan chiefly.
Crawling by google started. 151 Pages Indexed.
A lot of work and investment has taken place in this project and We have recently added Adsense on it and the site has already made $370.91 from its web version and $283.55 from its high CTR mobile version m.gagapple.com.
GA stats and adsense can be shown to you if you are a serious buyer, due to the short age of the site flippa is not integrating our adsense account. GA has been verified but only has a month of data so the 3 month flippa average is not being shown.
The Site comes with:
-Professional Logo that we got designed for $1000.
-Its Facebook page, twitter account which are growing by the day.
-The main traffic source of the website which is a Facebook page that has 130,000+ likes.
-Its VP Server Machine, it has been paid for 6 months ahead.
-Sites Members till now 211
Running the site does not require much work as we have observed till now, users themselves upload funny pictures and share its links on social networks to gain points on the site. There is also a validation method in place if you are very cautious about what users share on the site. The site admin panel is fairly easy to use and if its requested we can guide you through it and train a person for it in 1 day but only after the purchase and transfer has been made.
The true reason we are selling GagApple comes down to one simple yet complicated factor. Not enough money and time. We've invested in many projects and have limited capital. It was a difficult decision for us to decide on selling GagApple as all the hard work has already been done and we were really looking forward to running it for many years to come and it has also shown its potential in just a month. We know this is the best option so it can grow to it's full potential and we can help the new owner do that.
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions
Thank you for viewing my auction.
Update: Upon some requests we are posting all website options and features in details below, please go through them to get an idea of the high functionality this website has.
Additional Features :
1- Gained more members by allowing members to register via their Twitter account besides Facebook and emails
2- Automatic posting to Facebook fan page and Twitter account (not in use for now)
3- The most efficient watermarking system, that works exactly like 9gag.com with the ability to enable/disable whole system or partial function or keep it working but hiding it like 9gag.com
4- Facebook Integration
5- Search Engine Optimization : you don’t have to only depend on Facebook to get visitors, you can increase your traffic using google.
It has an effiencet SEO system that supports all language characters.
6- RSS system to reach all your members/visitors easily
7- The ability to enable vote page for non-registered members (but they can’t vote)
8- The ability to turn on/off trending page.
9- Generation of SiteMap is also done through the admin panel.
10- We have given a News letter option to contact all our website members at once.
11- The ability to enable/disable video upload
12- Can upload video gags from 4 Networks : Youtube.com – funnyordie.com – vimeo.com – videofy.me
13- Enable/disable Fix option
14- Google Anaytics
15- “Thumbs view” , and “Top Users” options.
16- The site also has Infinite sessions (Also known as remember me function)
17- NSFW ADS : In order to prevent problems with Adsense if you are using content that may violate their policy in NSFW posts this will allow you to use special NSFW ADS for users who have disabled NSFW protection.
18- It also has the ability to change watermark background and text colors directly from Administrator panel without modifying any files.
Admin Control Panel
Features of the Mobile site:-
Additional Revenue Details
|Site Established ?||October 2012|
|Built With ?||—|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||31 October 2012|
|Content Unique ?||No|
|Design Unique ?||No|
|Links In Google ?||0|
|Pages In Google ?||830|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?||1|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?|
|Alexa Rank ?||221,754|