10-year old website with lot of content and scope to add and monetize more content
About the seller
Flippa’s platform is free for buyers. Here are our tips for first-time buyers:
1. Look for verified sellers. Sellers should verify their email, phone, and government ID. When a seller has completed all verifications, we identify them with a checkmark like this:
2. Review financials. Financials are seller-provided inputs. Always ask for verified financials. Ask for a tax return or request access to their dashboard. if it’s an ecommerce store get a transaction report.
3. Review traffic. Sellers can grant you access to Google Analytics. Ask for read-only access to verify site traffic.
4. Schedule a call. Communication is key. The best way to find out more is to speak directly with the seller. For your protection, keep all communication within Flippa.
5. Make the offer on Flippa. We’re here to help. Flippa does not charge buyers and by making an offer on Flippa you’ll get access to our post-sales support team.
1. Agreements & Contracts. Connect with a US-based lawyer or purchase asset-specific template legal documents via Flippa Legal.
For more buyer tips read our guide on how to buy an Online Business.