Touch a value for a description
For sale is a profitable web-based BUSINESS that I have run for the last 6 months.
Before getting further into detail, let's look at what the package contains:
1. Our main website www.KillerFlippingSecrets.com (The sales page is written by Malcolm Lambe. As one of the best copywriters in the world, he has written for marketing “gurus” such as Frank Kern and George Montagu Brown)
---- This product has generated $39,551 in sales ($32,420 net) to date ----
2. Full ownership of the product - Killer Flipping Secrets (Dubbed "The Bible of Site Flipping" )
3. Professional Squeeze page www.KillerFlippingSecrets.com/secret/ along with a "free chapter" and an auto-responder sequence. Fully automated.
4. VERY active forum www.FlippingNetwork.com/, so far kept private and available only for those who have purchased the product.
5. A mailing list of over 350 PAYING customers.
6. Mailing list of further ~300 subscribers, together with the aWeber account.
7. "KFS Lite" - a cut down version of the main product – sells at $37.
8. A custom-programmed payment/delivery script that automatically processes all orders and WATERMARKS the product with customer's name and e-mail address to avoid piracy.
9. A fully functional Vendor Account at http://2checkout.com/, allowing you to start processing payments instantly. Payments are automated and 2CO pays out once per week.
10. Affiliate recruitment page www.KillerFlippingSecrets.com/affiliates.html.
11. Fully functional, automated affiliate centre www.KillerFlippingSecrets.com/affiliates/.
12. Over 70 affiliates signed up - all manually approved.
13. Lifetime licence for iDevAffiliate (the affiliate engine we use)
14. Professionally written and designed affiliate materials (auto-responder emails, banners, PPC advertisements and a lot more)
15. Fully functional account with a CD Fulfillment company that delivers all customers the "CD-Only" module.
16. Hosting for 1 Year on our VPS
17. 40 hours of personal coaching/training by myself and my business partner - to make sure that you will get the most out of the business.
18. A further Marketing Manual where we have included our own plans and strategies that we've prepared for this particular product but haven't yet put into action.
19. A virtual assistant (costs $250/pm) who handles all customer support, fulfilment orders and necessary site maintenance to make this business 100% passive.
Even though there is already quite a bit of information above, there are a few areas that do need further clarification.
Killer Flipping secrets is a best-selling eCourse on the subject of Site Flipping.
The product consists of the main course, an extra module that each customer receives on a CD and (most importantly) access to www.FlippingNetwork.com/ - a private forum that contains not only extras and bonuses of the product itself but comes with an extremely active "Site flippers" community, including many professionals.
We have also reached an agreement with Flippa.com where each customer who purchases Killer Flipping Secrets gets a $20 Flippa voucher. We have been given 500 vouchers (out of which approximately 200 have not yet been given out and will be handed over to the buyer), but since the majority of those who go through the course become regular Flippa members we are confident that Flippa will extend this deal.
Quite understandably, the potential buyer of the business will want to review the eCourse itself. While it would make little to no sense to make it available publicly (for obvious reasons), we have come up with a set-up where you can obtain the course for a discounted price of $47 (the current retail price being $197) AND given that your Flippa account is at least 6 months old and you have at least SOME activity on the site, you get the right to claim a 100% refund once you've placed your bid.
For this, simply go to www.KillerFlippingSecrets.com/flippareview/ - the order process is automated.
During the 5 months we've been live, we have come up with a wide variety of marketing channels and needless to say, the buyer will get all information regarding this. We have never "kept all our eggs in one basket", meaning that even if one of the marketing channels we use drops, the sales will not go down much.
Even though it helps if you know at least something about Internet Marketing, running the business does not require much experience. Everything that is even slightly technical is currently handled by our Virtual Assistant (who will continue their contract with the buyer).
As well as this, we will provide the buyer with ALL necessary information and organise a "crash course" so that they will have a good idea on how the system works. The business ships with all accounts and contracts needed, including our account with the payment processor (2CheckOut), contract with our CD fulfilment company and a free year of hosting for all the websites. When handing over the business, we will take care of absolutely everything so you don't even have to worry about things such as setting up accounts or transferring files.
So far, we have not paid much attention to affiliate marketing, mainly because direct sales have been very decent on their own, and the fact we are busy with our main businesses. Nevertheless, we have 71 affiliates registered.
That said, if you do plan to take the affiliate route (and we would suggest you to do this at one point as this can easily lead to 5-figure months), you have a number of professionally designed affiliate tools at your disposal.
Not only do we have a fully functional affiliate centre in place (www.KillerFlippingSecrets.com/affiliates/), but we have prepared a lot of materials for affiliates themselves, including:
* Over 30 professionally designed banners
* Over 10 "swipe emails" which affiliates can use for their mailing
* Over 10 pre-designed PPC templates
* Over 10 professionally written articles. and more...
THE FORUM (FLIPPINGNETWORK.COM)
One of the most important aspects of the business is the http://FlippingNetwork.com/ forum - which alone is valuable.
The forum has so far been closed to the general public, and we have only approved accounts that belong to either the buyers of Killer Flipping Secrets or professional site flippers. As a result of this, it has become and extremely active (and CLEAN) community, where some people spend literally hours each day
The forum's main figures at the moment are:
* Number of posts: 5,475
* Number of threads: 1,373
* Registered members: 656
Obviously it is up to the buyer what they want to do with the forum, however - our suggestion is to open it up to the general public at one point. Seeing that we get 2-5 new registrations every day (which we currently leave unapproved), it will be a HUGE success from the day it gets opened.
We have also implemented a two-level system, where there is a separate VIP section (with some of the best threads moved there). This allows you to easily start charging monthly membership fees for VIP access - if you decide to grant regular access to the public.
The buyers of Killer Flipping Secrets get VIP access by default.
Since the launch, we have used 2CheckOut as our payment processor. They come highly recommended, their fees are reasonable and they pay out once per week (as opposed to some processors who pay only after 2 months), making cash flow management a breeze.
The way 2CheckOut's system is set up is that there's a separate account per WEBSITE, not per company - meaning that Killer Flipping Secrets has its own account, which will ship together with the business. Starting from July, we have also directed a number of sales to PayPal - simply to reduce risks and keep us safe if something should happen with one or another payment processor.
All our PayPal sales, however, are being run through E-Junkie.com gateway - and we will give the buyer our E-Junkie account as well. In short, this means that you will be able to take over all sales and start accepting payments already about 2 days after finalising the sale.
Probably the first question most of you ask. Despite being very committed to the success of the product, we have decided to sell because our company is involved in a project that requires a large-scale investment. If this was not the case then we would not only keep the product but develop it further, as the target market is still VERY hungry for quality information.
The marketing plan we provide you with details the marketing strategies that we ourselves have planned to carry out to make this product net at least $30k per month. With the sale, however, we are giving all this information to the buyer so that they would have a realistic plan to follow.
This is NOT one of those e-products that "come and go". KFS is an evergreen product, proven merely by the fact that it is still highly profitable 5 months after its launch, without us investing a penny into marketing.
While I tried to give away as much useful information as possible above, I do understand that there are probably many more questions.
For this, please feel free to either:
* Leave a comment below and I will get back to you ASAP
* Send me a Private Message and I’ll give you my contact information
The auction will run for 10 days and there is NO RESERVE PRICE, meaning that the business will sell, no matter what the price will be. However, we might adjust the Buy It Now price (increase it) during the auction based on demand so if you're truly interested then it makes sense not to procrastinate when it comes to asking your questions (and placing your winning bid).
PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT PAYMENT STRICTLY VIA ESCROW.COM - OR VIA WIRE TRANSFER / CASH IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MEET US IN PERSON EITHER IN THE UK OR IN CYPRUS.
Additional Revenue Details
Below is a breakdown of net- and gross revenue the product has generated since its launch in May 2010.
May 2010 - Sales: $9,168.99 - Net Revenue (EBITDA): $8,497.67
June 2010 - Sales: $9,893.76 - Net Revenue (EBITDA): $8,708.27
July 2010 - Sales: $5,376.71 - Net Revenue (EBITDA): $4,550.86
August 2010 - Sales: $9,247.65 - Net Revenue (EBITDA): $6,180.76
September 2010 - Sales: $5,864.78 - Net Revenue (EBITDA): $4,482.84
The average figures are $7,910.38 (gross) and $6,484.08 (net).
Please contact us if you want to see a more detailed breakdown. It didn't make sense to post 2 pages of figures on Flippa. As you can see, the product is still generating steady income despite our lack of promotion recently.
The ONLY expenses you will have to account with are:
Virtual Assistant - $250/month (OPTIONAL!)
aWeber Membership - $19/month
CD Fulfillment - $4.28 per order in average - no fixed cost
Order processing - 5.5% off your gross sales if you keep using 2CheckOut
Please refer to the attached screenshots for proof of revenue. We are also very willing to schedule TeamViewer sessions with serious buyers in order to further prove the legitimacy of the figures.
Additional Traffic Details
Most of our traffic comes through a number of well-researched marketing channels which we will fully brief the new owner about.
A fraction is affiliate traffic - however, with over 70 affiliates on board and a great affiliate centre in place, you can rather easily "activate" the affiliates and have them bring in thousands of visitors per week.
The only reason we haven't put much effort into affiliate marketing is the lack of time/energy as mentioned above.
Please refer to the verified Google Analytics information for further traffic details, however - please note that Analytics reflects about 35% of the traffic our site receives as some of our marketing channels have set up "directly" and the traffic doesn't funnel through the main page of the website.
|Site Established ?||May 2010|
|Built With ?||—|
|Google Analytics Detected ?||Yes|
|Domain Registered ?||—|
|Content Unique ?||Yes|
|Design Unique ?||Yes|
|Pages In Google ?||0|
|MajesticSEO Inbound Links ?||0|
|SEOmoz mozRank ?||0.85|
|Alexa Rank ?||134,066|